My first time eating Thai rolled ice cream!

Hello my cupcakes! Recently, I went to a mall and I saw the Thai rolled ice cream stand near the food. I just had to try it because the process of rolling ice cream looks so cool! I ordered strawberry cheesecake ice cream even though I do not usually eat strawberry cheesecake (I prefer pineapple upside down cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory). However, I was not disappointed by the taste. They had a limited list of choices of ice cream including Rocky Road or Salted Caramel flavor. The employees also make bubble teas if you are feeling thirsty. I ordered it with whipped cream, lychees, strawberries, kiwis, one graham cracker, and sprinkles. I loved it. I highly recommend you try this new ice cream trend. I wonder what is the next trend in desserts...Let me know in the comments below any popular places to buy desserts whether it be in New York or California or anywhere!





Comments

  1. AW MAN!! I always wanted to try those!!! I would love to try the Salted Caramel flavor! πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?

My thoughts after reading Beyond the Narrow Gate by Leslie T. Chang