Summer Vacation in Clearwater Beach, Florida

Hello my cupcakes! This past summer, I went to Florida for a vacation as it was my first time visiting the Sunshine State! Check out the pictures below! I went to Clearwater and St. Petersburg located in Fl where Clearwater won the best beach town award. St. Petersburg downtown has a Vietnamese restaurant decorated with beautiful interior design. I ate Cuban food for the first time in my life. I ordered black beans with rice, fried bananas, and ribs.
Also, I visited the museum of renowned artist, Salvador Dalí in downtown. I did not see the famous painting, "The Persistence of Memory" because it is located in New York museum. I enjoyed the weather and the relaxing atmosphere. As for the souvenirs, I brought a ring that is made out of a seashell and an anklet with silver sea turtles charms. I also brought a postcard and the postcards were cheap! I did not get a chance to try the state pie, Key Lime pie until my second visit to Florida later. However, I checked off my bucket list to hold a baby alligator at a small alligator zoo located in Madeira Beach. Moreover, I visited Treasure Island which in my opinion has warmer water compared to Clearwater Beach's water. Treasure Island is not too far from Clearwater Beach. The sunset in "Mad" Beach was stunning and I highly recommend you take a picture with your friends or family in front of the sunset. You could see the lovely colors: orange, pale pink, and pale blue. Still, I had a wonderful time there. Let me know your experiences in Florida! Any suggestions for places to visit in Florida next time? The pictures are taken from my iPhone 6 and photo credit to me.















Places to visit in FL:
1. Salvador Dalí Museum 1 Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (charges admission fee; has a cafe if you are hungry)
2. The Alligator Attraction 12973 Village Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708 (charges admission fee; there is a tortoise if you want to take a picture of it)
3. If you are hungry for French breakfast, stop by Flying with Jerome located in 1469 S Belcher Rd, Clearwater, FL 33764
4. If you want Vietnamese authentic food, stop by La V located in 441 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
5. The Boardwalk Grill has a delicious lobster roll fresh! Located near Mad Beach: 204 Johns Pass Boardwalk E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
6. Mad Beach Craft Brewing is the 11th picture on this blog. I thought the food were spicy. If you like beer, stop by here: 12945 Village Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
7. I went to Myakka River State Park to see birds and alligators in the river. They charge you if you want to go on a boat to see alligators. Located in 13208 State Rd 72, Sarasota, FL 34241

Comments

  1. It is so beautiful!😍😍 and I am drooling as we SPEAK!!😝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?

My thoughts after reading Beyond the Narrow Gate by Leslie T. Chang