Christmas December 2019

Quote of the day:
Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago. -Tom Baker

Merry Christmas everyone! I like this website because it has 75 best Christmas quotes and they definitely sum up my feelings about Christmas! Here is the link: https://www.countryliving.com/life/g2819/christmas-quotes/?slide=5
During my winter break, I will read books and relax. My goal in 2020 is to write more in my journal and type stories. I had a great Christmas day with family and loved ones. My sister made me hot cocoa with coconut whipped cream and I ate baked brownies with icing on top! I love seeing Christmas decor on people's homes and I just love the bright colors. This year, I got comfy socks and a nice shirt from my dad. I got Miranda Kerr's KORA skincare products which was on my wishlist from my mom. Also, my sister got me candles, a bookmark with a quote about winter printed on it, a peaceful painting card of a girl in the snowy woods, and a pin of Jo March from the famous book Little Women. My sister and I watched Little Women on Netflix 2 years ago (I think?) and I enjoyed watching the film. I think nearly everyone can relate to the plot right? My other sister got me a hand-painted water bottle that I wanted for Christmas and my iPhone case. My grandparents gave me a beautiful red cup made in West Virginia by a potter and a lemon scone scented candle! I like to use candles! My uncle gave me bright red gloves and I definitely will use these gloves. It's the perfect color to wear for winter like a cardinal's red feathers. I like to see a cardinal sitting outside from the window in the snow during winter time. To me, it's a symbol of peace and hope. One day, I will get a photograph of a cardinal to hang on my wall in my future house. In the future, I hope to rent a wood cabin in the snowy mountain in Montana and spend Christmas there with my family. I think that would be a wonderful white Christmas! We would have delicious desserts and wear matching sweaters. I will definitely take pictures there. But now that I think about it, I can't help, but think of the movie The Shining so I am going to try to not associate that movie with the cabin! Still, it would be great when I get to do that in the future with my family. I do not want Christmas to be over, but I am happy to celebrate Christmas with my family. It's a wonderful holiday that I very much enjoy. I love seeing felt-material reindeers, Frosty the snowman on TV, and of course Santa Clause. Yesterday, I watched Holiday in Handcuffs with my sister. I remember watching this when I was a kid. If you have not seen it, you should watch it! It's a romantic movie that takes place during Christmas! I love Christmas movies including Santa Clause starring Tim Allen, Home Alone and other romantic Christmas movies on ION channel (cable). I sure can't wait for next year's Christmas season!
My parents got this tree from a church that was selling Christmas trees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?

My thoughts after reading Beyond the Narrow Gate by Leslie T. Chang