A fancy restaurant I ate in Taipei, Taiwan

This past summer, I enjoyed eating at a upscale restaurant located at Far Eastern Mall located in Da'An District. Although the bill is expensive, it's nice to splurge every once in a while! Here is the link where it shows you a video of the 5-Star hotel and fine dining: http://www.shangri-la.com/taipei/fareasternplazashangrila/ 

If you stand near the railing, you can see the stores and people milling about!
I decided to order a pasta so I was in a short line and the chef told me to choose any ingredient and he cooked it in front of me!
The restaurant was not crowded when we arrived mid-afternoon.

There's water flowing on the wall! This building also has a spa upstairs.

This macaron reminds me of Sailor Moon one of my favorite animes!

Passion fruit, a popular fruit in Taiwan

So many options, so little time!

Cheese and cracker, anyone?

There were many desserts to choose from! You can select a soda can from the bucket.

The shell-like decoration is a nice touch adjacent to the dark brown tables!
Overall, I recommend this place for family reunions. If you go to the roof, you will see that there is a pool and lounge chairs for guests who are staying at the hotel in this same building.  You can even go to the spa there! You can also see prominent Taipei 101 from the pool! If you go downstairs, you can go shopping too. What are your favorite restaurants in another country beside the United States?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?

The Big Apple!