The Big Apple!

Hello everyone! About a year ago this month, I went sightseeing for one day to NYC. What I liked about NY is the tall Christmas tree decorated every year with beautiful lights and colorful ornaments bigger than my head! I just adore Christmas, the bright colors, decorations, and cozy slippers. Christmas always make me feel joyful. 

I went to the Rockefeller Center to see the lights and also went to Bryant Park to see the tall tree with a small outdoor market. The walking distance between these two locations is not that far. Keep in mind that the Rockefeller Center is crowded at night.

Photo credit to Mei Mackleer. This photo was taken a year ago.
This is my dog wearing the string lights before we started decorating the tree! (Dec 2017)
I went to Downtown Holiday Market in Washington D.C. At the end of the walk in the market, I enjoyed the authentic German drink from a company called The Taste of Germany: German Foods. It tasted like hot apple cider and I am not sure what is the German name for it, but here is the website if you want to see what the market has to offer: http://downtownholidaymarket.com/food_drink.html I also ate mini donuts and they tasted different.

I am excited to see what presents I will be opening this year! I will write a blog post about my presents later. Today, I brought a Mexican style hot chocolate so I will let you know what I think of the taste! It's my first time drinking it. I would like to visit a Mexican supermarket in CA to eat the authentic Mexican desserts that is typically served during las navidades! What is your favorite thing to do with your family during the holidays?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?

My thoughts after reading Beyond the Narrow Gate by Leslie T. Chang