Halloween theme: desserts

Hello everyone..Happy Halloween! I'm feeling a bit spooky! By the way, I recently just finished watching Practical Magic! I never get tired of watching it! The theme is sisterly love.
A famous line from the movie (credit to GIPHY)
1. Pillsbury's ghost shape sugar cookies: The company also sells sugar cookies with Christmas tree symbol printed on them. The box comes with 24 cookies and is fun to eat them!
2. I never tried Pumpkin Pie Spice snap cookies before so I was excited to see that my dad purchased them from the local grocery store. I ate ginger snap cookies before; I was surprised that Stauffer's company made a pumpkin version of it! I thought it tasted slightly similar to a ginger snap cookie, but you can taste the distinct familiar taste of pumpkin spice!
3. A new delicacy that I never tasted before is Pillsbury's pumpkin spice cinnamon buns! You can purchase it at the grocery store. My initial thought was that it was going to taste too sweet. It turned out that I was right, but still I enjoyed eating it for the first time!                         
4. If you haven't eat a candy apple yet, then what are you doing?! I like to think of it as a mini tradition to eat a candy apple (I already ate two this month) every year when Autumn begins. I prefer the original red candy apple than caramel apple candy. 
5. The first time I tasted Pumpkin muffins by Baker Josef's, oh they were so warm. I enjoyed eating them and I wanted to eat more. They were the perfect dessert to eat while watching a Halloween movie. We purchased the box from Trader Joe's. It's even gluten free!
Looks too good to eat right?!
Nowadays, companies are coming up with unusual ideas such as candy apple flavored M&M's or Oreos..I dare you to try them and let me know what you think of the taste. Also, I read a blog post about horror movie recommendations. I can't wait to watch the movies that she recommended! Another blog I found on the internet is Once Upon a Pumpkin, a website started by Maggie Michalczyk, RDN, dedicated to finding everything pumpkin-related! What an admiration huh?! I like her bright orange pictures too. Check it out if you are hungry for pumpkin flavored yogurt! She wrote a review about the yogurt! 

What is your favorite horror movie? Any Autumn-themed food I am missing out on? Let me know in the comments below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Apple!

Happy Father's Day!

Are we dreaming or are we awake?